Monday, April 20, 2009

The Internal Debate.

Stay or go?

It's the question I most often ask myself.

A myriad of positives and negatives exist for both sides of the debate.

I should stay.

Staying around is where I feel comfortable.

I can't get what I truly want unless I'm willing to stay.

At this exact moment in time, staying is what would make me happy.

Scratch that, staying and attaining what I desire by staying is what would make me happy.

I have a lot of work to do in terms of persuading, convincing, and proving.

There is no guarantee however, that if I do stay, that things will work out how I wish they would.

My heart is telling me to stay.

I can't stay if things don't change.

I should leave.

Leaving is where I could pursue other options that I never fathomed to be possible.

I can discover new opportunities and endure new experiences if I leave.

At this exact moment in time, the uncertainty of what would happen if I left is exhilarating.

Scratch that, leaving and knowing that maybe a better tomorrow is out there is exhilarating.

I have a lot of preparations to make to ensure I am ready and able to leave.

There is no guarantee however, that if I do leave, that it will lead to prosperity and success.

My heart is telling me to leave.

I can't leave if things stay the same.

Every time I weigh out the pros and cons of each, I find the scale to be evenly balanced.

I think I've found a question to which there really is no correct answer.

Stay or go?

No comments: